I look forward to an unforgettable mountain experience with you!
- All trip and course pricing is in Canadian Dollars. All prices are subject to change until booked.
- Black Sheep Adventure Sports requires a 20% deposit for all trips/courses at the time of booking unless otherwise specified.
- Final payments are due 30 days prior to the departure date unless otherwise specified. Failure to make this final payment by the deadline will result in forfeiture of the trip and deposit.
- If booking a trip within 30 days of the departure date, full payment is due upon booking.
- Black Sheep Adventure Sports will accept a substitute guest should you not be able to attend, provided they meet the skill level requirement for the trip. Black Sheep Adventure Sports reserves the right to determine if the substitute guest meets these requirements. Any such substitutions are subject to a 10% administration fee.
- Extra days out. If the trip should extend beyond the scheduled days for any reason these extra days will be charged out at the day rate for the specific trip. This generally apply to trips with a higher commitment grade and/or more remote trips. Ie. Mt Robson, waiting out weather.
- Black Sheep Adventure Sports requires that all guests are to read, understand and sign the Liability Waiver prior to commencing any Black Sheep Adventure Sports trips or courses. Waivers will be signed and witnessed in the presence of one of our guides so don’t worry about printing it beforehand but be sure you read it. It is imperative that you disclose any medical condition that could put you, the guide or others safety at risk.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Black Sheep Adventure Sports reserves the right to modify or cancel any trip or course at any time due to unfavorable weather conditions, injury / illness, or other reason without penalty. Guests will be notified as soon as possible.
- In the unlikely event Black Sheep Adventure Sports has to cancel a trip or course, you may be eligible for a refund and/or be able to reschedule. Any sunk costs such as such as credit card fees are non-refundable. A 10% admin fee is applied to refunds but there are no additional costs associated with a rescheduled trip or course.
- Deposits are non-refundable but transferable at the discretion of BlackSheep so long as the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the trip or is initiated by BlackSheep.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days before the trip departure date are non-refundable but potentially transferable for non-lodge based domestic trips.
- Cancellations due to COVID-19 related border closures or travel restrictions are refundable less any charges that we incur from third parties such as lodges, credit card companies and so on. Deposits are transferable.
It is highly recommended to purchase medical insurance (if applicable) and traveler’s trip interruption insurance to cover travel costs and trip costs in the event you have to cancel your trip due to personal illness or injury, family emergency or other personal conflicts. If climbing within Canadian National Parks, the purchase of a park pass is required and this also acts as mountain rescue insurance if needed. To get a quote for insurance that does not exclude fun activities like climbing and ski touring click here.
Mountain Weather & Conditions
Part of the mountain experience is dealing with changing weather and conditions. Black Sheep Adventure Sports ensures its guides are continually monitoring current and forecasted weather and conditions. Occasionally a program will require changes due to unfavorable weather conditions and or other circumstances, which may result in alternate trip locations and objectives.