I look forward to an unforgettable mountain experience with you!
- All trip and course pricing is in Canadian Dollars. All prices are subject to change until booked.
- Black Sheep Adventure Sports requires a 20% deposit for all trips/courses at the time of booking unless otherwise specified.
- Final payments are due 30 days prior to the departure date unless otherwise specified. Failure to make this final payment within 7 days of this deadline will result in forfeiture of the trip and deposit.
- If booking a trip within 30 days of the departure date, full payment is due upon booking.
- Black Sheep Adventure Sports will accept a substitute guest should you not be able to attend, provided they meet the skill level requirement for the trip. Black Sheep Adventure Sports reserves the right to determine if the substitute guest meets the required skill level necessary for the trip. Any such substitutions are subject to a 10% administration fee.
- Extra days out. If the trip should extend beyond the scheduled days the extra days will be charged out at the day rate for the specific trip. This may apply to trips with a higher commitment grade and or more remote trips. Ie. Mt Robson, waiting out weather.
- Black Sheep Adventure Sports requires that all guests are to read, understand and sign the Liability Waiver prior to commencing any Black Sheep Adventure Sports trips or courses. Waivers will be signed and witnessed in the presence of one of our guides so don’t worry about printing it beforehand but be sure you read it. It is imperative that you disclose any medical condition that could put you, the guide or others safety at risk.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Black Sheep Adventure Sports reserves the right to modify or cancel any trip or course at any time due to insufficient enrollment, unfavorable weather conditions or other reasons without penalty. Guests will be notified as soon as possible.
- In the unlikely event Black Sheep Adventure Sports has to cancel a trip or course, you will receive a full refund of payment.
- Non-refundable deposits for guest cancellations made prior to three weeks of the trip departure date.
- Guest cancellations made within three weeks of the trip departure date are non-refundable.
It is highly recommended to purchase medical insurance (if applicable) and traveler’s trip interruption insurance to cover travel costs and trip costs in the event you have to cancel your trip due to personal illness or injury, family emergency or other personal conflicts. If climbing within Canadian National Parks, the purchase of a park pass is required and this also acts as mountain rescue insurance if needed. To get a quote for insurance that does not exclude fun activities like climbing and ski touring click here.
Mountain Weather & Conditions
Part of the mountain experience is dealing with changing weather and conditions. Black Sheep Adventure Sports ensures its guides are continually monitoring current and forecasted weather and conditions. Occasionally a program will require changes due to unfavorable weather conditions and or other circumstances, which may result in alternate trip locations and objectives.