June 1, 2020
As you may or may not know Black Sheep Adventure Sports had cancelled all trips and programs this spring in support of the Global effort to slow the progress of the COVID-19 disease. And, like you, we’ve been closely monitoring the developing updates as the health and safety of our participants, staff and the general public is our highest priority.
We are pleased to announce that starting June 15 we will be able to resume many of our programs. I invite you to peruse the website or contact me to inquire about potential courses, trips and guided adventures. Of course there are still some restrictions and a few changes in how we operate for our guide and guest safety. Some new procedures that we are implementing include:
- Guests will fill out a declaration of Health.
- Guests will be asked to bring a mask and hand sanitizer to all programs.
- We have protocols for physically distancing and when that is not possible, masks and eye protection (sunglasses will suffice) must be worn.
- Guides will use masks for working when they cannot physically distance.
- Transportation for stage one and two will mean travelling in separate vehicles when possible and with masks on when not possible.
- We will not use communal dorm style huts or lodges for stage one and two. Overnight accommodation will be separate tents unless the guests are in a family pod.
- Equipment will be issued individually to guests. Common gear will be handled at a minimum with hand sanitizing or washing when possible.
- Guides will be strict about gear handling and sanitizing after common touch points are handled.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Black Sheep Adventure Sports