An introductory course on traditional lead climbing or “trad climbing”
Trad climbing is a step up in both complexity and consequence from sport climbing, but it’s also exceptionally rewarding and liberating. Taught by ACMG certified guides, this course focuses on giving you a strong foundation in trad climbing to allow you to really get the most of out the amazing rock we have here in Squamish and fast track your progression into areas like the Bugaboos and beyond.
We will cover everything from nuts and cam placements to trad anchor building and strategies for racking and planning a climb. Designed for climbers that want to safely develop their climbing skills and push past the boundaries of bolts.
Length: 1 day
Dates & Availability:
– May 23, 2021 – 5 Spots Left
- A $50 deposit is due upon booking
- The final payment due 15 days prior to the trip
- Trips subject to 5% GST
- We highly recommend Travel & Medical insurance
- Be sure to look over our Booking Policies
- Participants will be required to sign a Waiver