Backcountry Ski Touring & Ski Mountaineering Adventures in the Coast Range.
Squamish & Whistler have a ton of easily accessible ski touring that doesn’t require a huge approach. The Sea-to-Sky Gondola in Squamish gets you up into the snow and skiing with views of the ocean in no time. Alternatively, the ski lift accessed playground in Garibaldi Park behind Whistler-Blackcomb offers some simply amazing terrain and powder.
Who’s this trip for:
From beginner to advanced skiers and split boarders we can find the terrain and trip to match. A reasonably level of fitness is needed but no backcountry or avalanche experience necessary. Let us show you the secret backcountry power stashes and amazing big mountain lines that only the locals know about!
- ACMG Certified Guide
- Group Equipment
- Ski Gear (rentals available upon request)
- Safety Equipment (rentals available upon request)
- Lift tickets
- Lift Tickets
- Avalanche Airbag
- Professional Photographer
- Length: As many or few days as you want
- Cost: $650 to $900 per day for groups of 1-6 people
- Dates: December through April depending on availability
Regardless of what kind of trip you’re interested in we can put something together that’s just right for you. Of course the winter books up quickly so contact us ASAP to schedule your trip!